H.E.L.L H.E.L.L

Great piece of work

It's an awesome piece of work. I love the story it's funny and it has a great twist in the end. I wouldn't worry too much about some lower quality animations here and there because of the rush, I didn't even notice them. The style was consistent and fit the story nicely. Sure you had some detailed backgrounds at the start while you had some white screens later on, but that didn't really matter since all attention was drawn to the story and the funny characters anyway.

Primal War 17 Primal War 17

Looks stunning

A very nice animation. Smooth and awesome drawing. Sometimes the animation looked a bit crippled because of the combination of frame by frame and tweening that YungJazz already mentioned, but the detail of the backgrounds and the muscular structure of the characters is really well done, which would of course make it a real lot of work to make everything frame by frame.

What I couldn't really relate to were the voices. Using animal taunts instead of human voices while subtitling it with English removed the binding of the watcher with the characters. I believe that if you'd dub this with voices that would speak English and which would be manipulated so that they would fit the characters, it would create a stronger connection with the one watching the movie.

Thwomps: The Movie Thwomps: The Movie

Amazing

This was just awesome. I'm kinda getting bored of all those mario pixel flash movies showing up all the time but this one had a different twist, was lengthy, had lots of humor, great music and sounds and a solid story.

Quite a best in class if you ask me.

Foreign Creature Foreign Creature

Very nice

Strange but very interesting game. Very well drawn. I really like the style you went for. The only issue I had with the game is that the puzzle seemed random to me. With that I mean that I had to keep on guessing what the main character wanted to achieve or where maybe something was laying around that could be used to achieve his yet unknown goal.

DailyApe feeding frenzy DailyApe feeding frenzy

come on

please...

Sudoku Original Sudoku Original

allright

Well it's pretty nice, nice touch on the board. The only problem here is that all the puzzles are premade and it doesn't generate any. I like you number selection system though.